Sadly, we all have to add these items to our websites these days. Summary: at your own risk!
- NWAM Ltd. recognises that motor-cycling is an activity with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in the activities that we offer should be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement. Riding with an experienced motorcyclist does not prevent accidents from happening.
- NWAM Ltd. makes no, and expressly disclaims any, representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the website, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- While every effort is made to post only the most accurate available information, NWAM Ltd. does not guarantee that the information posted is always current. NWAM Ltd. does not warrant or make any representations as to the content, accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links and other items contained on its web pages. NWAM Ltd. makes no warranties, express or implied as to the fitness of the information for any purpose, or to results obtained by individuals using the information and is not responsible for any action taken in reliance on the information contained herein.
- The statements provided by NWAM Ltd. do not constitute legal or other professional advice or guidance. Nothing included here implies a recommendation by NWAM Ltd. of any course or method of action. Users who intend to take, or refrain from taking, any action based on information contained herein should first consult with a qualified legal or other appropriate professional advisor.
- Under no circumstances shall NWAM Ltd its general partners their affiliates or any of their respective partners officers directors employees agents or representatives be liable for any damages whether direct indirect special or consequential damages for lost revenues lost profits or otherwise arising from or in connection with this Website the materials contained herein or the Internet generally.